Forget the chocolate sugar rush this Easter because these bunnies are sweet enough! From super cute to subtle chic, this collection (or ‘fluffle’) of rabbits includes seventeen of my most favourite finds.
1. Hello Rabbit Blanket by MiniWilla. A simple black and white design that makes a bold statement. Knitted in Sweden and made from 100% GOTS certified cotton. Available from Perch Home.
2. Wilton Bunny & Carrot Cookie Cutter Set. You cant beat DIY home-made Easter treats! Available in-store and online from Ballantynes.
3. Bjorn the Bunny by Citta Design. “Bjorn is a born performer. After a brief rebellious stint as a tattooed trapeze artist, he’s ready to settle down and entertain just one loving family”. Purchase online from Citta Design.
4. Wooden Stacking Bunny by Petit Collage. A beautiful wooden stacking rabbit that littlies are sure to love. Purchase in-store or online from Iko Iko.
5. ‘Lace and Rabbit’ Print Zip-Lock Bags by RICE. These bags are (almost) too cute to use! Perfect for school lunches or as party take-home gift bags. Purchase online from Boni & Beck.
6. Goodnight Bunny Light. This 50’s inspired retro bunny lamp by Lapin & Me is handmade in Spain. ADORABLE! Available in-store or online from Iko Iko.
7. Becky Baur ‘Bunny with Camera’ Mug. Available in 4 bunny designs – I couldn’t decide if this was my favourite design or the ‘Bunny with Headphones’. Purchase online or in-store from Living & Giving. (P.S. right now these mugs are on sale with 30% off)
8. Ceramic Bunny Egg Cup by Little White Box. Handmade in NZ and painted in your choice of ‘boy bunny’ with a bow tie or ‘girl bunny’ with a ribbon. These egg cups can also be personalised with a name. Priced at $20-$25, a super sweet gift idea for a new baby! Order online from Little White Box’s store on Felt.co.nz
9. ‘Chief Bunny’ Art Print by Olivia Bezett. I’m a huge fan of Olivia Bezett (in fact I love her work so much that I am the proud owner of 3 originals). Olivia has several bunny prints available, some with flower headbands, others with butterfly wing ears. View the full collection Olivia Bezett’s fine art prints on Endemic World.
10. Sonny Angel Bobble Head Rabbit. Pop this little lovely anywhere you need some head bobbing fun. It seems I’m not the only one loving this Bobble Head, she’s currently sold out at Iko Iko (but perhaps arriving back in stock soon).
11. Bunny Dress Up Kit. Because really, who doesn’t want to be a bunny!? This CUTE set includes felt ears and a pom-pom tail. Available in-store or online from Collected.
12. Karen Walker Rabbit Ring. Sterling Silver. Available in-store and online from Silvermoon.
13. Easter Bunny Cups. Party, party, party! These brightly coloured party cups come with bunny sleeves complete with bunny ears. From Meri Meri.
14. ‘Hoppy Easter’ & ‘Get Hatched’ Jamberry Nails. I am forever seeing Jamberry’s pop up in my Facebook and Instagram newsfeed’s but I’m yet to try them out for myself. There are so many ‘Jams’ to choose from and these designs are especially for Easter. I’m really hoping Jamberry might release some ‘pet’ inspired designs in the coming seasons! Shop the full range of Jamberry Nails online here.
15. Bashful Bunny. Floppy, fluffy and perfectly plush, it’s got to be bunny love! Purchase online from Not Socks Gifts.
16. Pale Pink Rabbit Box Cushion. I want one! Shop it online at Me and My Trend.
17. Outline Rabbit Wall Art. I love the pastel pop tone of this geo rabbit. Perfect if you are after a bunny that’s not too ‘cutesy’. Available from Me and My Trend.
“A group of rabbits is known as a colony, fluffle, or nest (and occasionally a warren, though this more commonly refers to where the rabbits live)” Wikipedia